Narrabri Shire Council is hosting a series of workshops allowing residents to have input into the 2022/2032 Community Strategic Plan.
General Manager Stewart Todd said the plan combines the community’s priorities that set the Council’s strategic direction for the next 10 years so it’s an important time for the community to have its say, especially with the new Council term commencing.
“Council wants to hear from the community so that we can establish goals and priorities within our long term strategic planning framework,” said Mr Stewart.
“It’s important for the community to share their ideas to ensure the shire continues to grow, prosper and continues to build on the success of the previous years.
A series of public workshops to discuss the plan will be held across the shire during January and February:
• At the Narrabri community kiosk in Maitland Street, Narrabri on Friday, January 14, 21, 28 from 10am to 5pm.
• 10.30am to 4.30pm on Tuesday, January 18 at Boggabri Library.
• 10am to 4.30pm on Tuesday, January 25, at Wee Waa Library.
• 10am to 2pm Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Pilliga Community Centre.
• 11.30am to 6.30pm on Thursday, February 3 at Baan Baa Community Hall.
• 11.30am to 6.30pm Tuesday, February 15, at Bellata Hall.